Tuesday, June 16, 2020





Hey, everyone, I know it's been a while, and I am just as upset about the wait as you are. Here is a teaser for the next chapter of Blown Away,


He snatched my shoes and tossed them across the room. I heard them land, but couldn’t see where.
“Hey,” I called, dragging out the word. “I need my shoes to walk home.”
He shrugged, acting like he hadn’t done it.
“How ‘bout you hang here a bit longer and I rustle up something for the both of us?” he offered, hope burning in his gaze as he held it on me.

“I can’t ask you to fix dinner for me, Edward.”
He flashed me a grin. That wide toothy grin that used to make all the girls swoon in high school. Myself included.
“You didn’t ask, I offered.” His smile grew even wider as he stood and held his hand out for mine. “I’ll even let you help.”
I slid my hand into his and let him pull me up from the couch. “You make an offer that’s incredibly hard to pass on, Mr. Cullen.”
“Then don’t,” he encouraged, using the same words I’d said to him down by the river.
I smiled seeing the sparkle in his green eyes, certain he was remembering what’d happened after I’d said them earlier.
That had been one hell of a kiss we’d shared, but then again kissing Edward had always been amazing.
“Well, I guess I don’t have much choice since you stole my shoes.”
Thanks for sticking with me.... the chapter will post as soon as My-Bella returns it for me to fix edits. See you soon!! 
~EA

No comments:

Post a Comment