Monday, May 7, 2012

Somewhere I Belong, chapter 3, teaser



Praying that a cool shower would help me unwind and clear my head, I slipped out of my clothes and turned on the water. However as much as I had been thinking a cold shower would help and allow me to sleep I wasn’t anywhere prepared for just how cold the water was. Somewhere in my mind I had been thinking cool swimming pool water that you eventually got used to, but this was like a sheet of ice raining down on me.

Being totally unprepared for the temperature of the water I was startled from the shock of it hitting my naked skin. I jumped and then slipped on the wet tub bottom which set into motion a chain reaction of me gripping the shower curtain, me screaming as I realized it was ripping from the bar due to me pulling on it and then me landing on the hard bathroom floor with a loud thud.

And if all that weren’t bad enough, before I could gather my wits and get myself up, the bathroom door was flung open.
“Bella! Are you okay? I heard a scream and…”

There was Edward standing in the doorway staring down at my very naked self.

See you on Friday!! 

EA

No comments:

Post a Comment