Monday, May 21, 2012

Somewhere I Belong, chapter 4 teaser




Bending over I held my hand out to her. With one arm clasped tightly around the top of the towel, she reached up towards my hand with the other. 

As Bella gripped my hand, I started to pull her up, but her foot slipped, nearly causing me to tumble down to the floor on top of her. In the process of attempting to balance myself and not fall, my hand was sprayed with the ice cold water from the shower and it dawned on me that the water was still on. No wonder she’s slipping and sliding all over the place.

“Just a sec,” I told her. Letting go of her hand, I took a step forward and leaned over her to shut the water off. Then instead of taking her hand again, I reached down and grabbed both her elbows, keeping them tucked tightly against her body so her towel didn’t come off and pulled her up. 

However I used a little too much force, causing her to smack right into my chest and forcing me to wrap my arms around her so she wouldn’t fall again.

It was as if time had stopped moving. We stared at one another, neither of us making any attempt to pull away from the other. Almost as if I was being held to her, bound by some invisible rope, I was unable to back away and instead felt myself leaning closer to her. 

I’m going to kiss her, I said in my head and was certain this time nothing was going to stop me.


Hope you enjoyed the teaser. See you Friday with the full chapter!!

~EA 

No comments:

Post a Comment