Sunday, August 15, 2010

Chapter two teaser


Hi everyone, here is your teaser for chapter 2 of Truths, Lies, and Alibis, along with a gorgeous picture of the Capri coastline. The new chapter will post on Friday. See you then.

~*~
On our second day of watching Agent Swan's place, we were able to sneak over after her and her grandmother left on an errand. It really was too easy. The close proximity to where I was staying allowed me to place the bugs and the few small tools I would need into a small backpack and run down the beach to the house, while Jasper kept watch for them to return. Once I picked the lock on the door, I was in and out in a matter of about fifteen minutes. All I had to do was place the micro listening devices around the home in several inconspicuous locations. Then when I arrived back at the bungalow, I tuned the listening equipment to the proper frequency and waited for them to return to make sure we had good sound quality.

That had been two weeks ago and we had been watching her every day since then. We would rotate during the night so that we both got plenty of sleep. This allowed us both to stay alert and focused, unable to afford one slip up.

One thing I hadn’t counted on was how watching her was going to affect me. I would see her when she was outside the house in the surrounding garden and patio area or when she took walks along the beach behind the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment