Sunday, October 10, 2010

Teaser for Chapter 10 of Truths, Lies and Alibis

“Ok, so let’s assume he’s innocent, or that he at least wasn’t who did the delivery in Italy. That doesn’t mean he hasn’t been the one to arrange the local deliveries,” Emmett proposed.

“True,” Seth added.

“But someone did, so if he didn’t then who? Emmett asked.

“There’s an easy way to find out,” I told them.

“How?” Emmett wanted to know.

“We pay him a visit. Odds are nearly one hundred percent in our favor that all I have to do is ask him if he delivered the apples and I’ll know if he’s lying or not.”

“Then let’s go,” Seth encouraged us.

1 comment:

  1. Mary,

    That was just CRUEL! Who the hell are they talking about? Just wrong!

    I believe I will join the brigade this week to make you post early!

    You love keeping us on our toes!

    ReplyDelete