Sunday, December 5, 2010

Truths, Lies and Alibis, Chapter 18, Lady In Red, teaser

I was standing at the mirror, checking my hair to make sure I hadn’t missed any spots when curling it for the wedding. I had worn my hair up for the rehearsal yesterday, and Edward had asked me to leave it down tonight. He had said that while having my bare neck exposed to him all night was rather enjoyable, he had missed being able to reach over and play with a loose strand whenever he wanted. So in order to fulfill his request, I had spent the better part of the last two hours, wrapping my thick mane around a curling iron, making sure not one piece was left straight.

I jumped slightly when I was startled by the vision of a Greek God wearing a tux, was standing behind me. Suddenly feeling his hands resting on my hips, and his body pressed against mine, caused goose bumps to cover my skin. I couldn’t take my eyes off of him as I looked at his reflection in the mirror. Edward was sexy, like make your heart stop beating sexy.

Moving my hair out of the way, he began placing several small kisses from the edge of my bare shoulder all along my neck, to the sensitive spot just behind my ear.

After nibbling on what has become his favorite spot long enough to leave me panting and weak in the knees, Edward brushed his lips against my ear and whispered in a low husky tone that gave me chills, “Sweetness, you're going to drive me insane in this dress all night.”

Gathering my hair and lifting it out of his way, he then proceeded to move across the back of my neck, kissing his way to the other side and nibbling behind that ear as well, not caring, maybe even enjoying the fact that I was about to collapse into a puddle of molten goo on the floor.

Somehow, I found the strength to turn around and face him. “Does that mean you like what you see?” I teased, while running my hands underneath his tux jacket until they were wrapped around him and tucked into the waist of his pants. Yes two can play this game, Mr. Sex on legs Cullen.

“Like? Sweetness, like in no way begins to describe how fucking hot you look in this dress and how much I love seeing you in it.”

“Hmm, well if I do say so myself, you look pretty damn hot in this tux.”

Edward leaned down and kissed me passionately. It may have only been a couple of weeks since we’d been together again intimately, but our bodies responded to each other as if it had been years. We reacted to one another with an amazing ability to be able to anticipate exactly what the other was feeling and what they wanted. And right now even if that unspoken connection between us didn’t exist, I could feel his body’s reaction to our impromptu make out session. It left no room for error about what he wanted.

We kissed until we had to break for air. Still slightly panting and trying to catch his breath, Edward rested his forehead against mine and murmured, “But, Sweetness, the real question is…am I the hottest man you’ve ever seen?”

No comments:

Post a Comment