Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The wait will soon be over!!

Hi everyone,

I know it’s been a while since the last update, but the wait will soon come to an end. I hope you all had an awesome Christmas if you celebrated it. I know I had a great time with my family. So even though it’s a little late, here is a little gift from me in the form of a teaser form the next chapter of TLA.

The next chapter will post on Friday morning and thenwe will then get back to our regular routine.

I can’t begin to tell you how much your support and love of this story means to me and how much I appreciate your patience while I took this short break.

~Eternally Addicted~

Here’s your teaser.

“What are you up to, Cullen?”

“Just wanna help my girl relax before she goes to bed. I know this has been hard for you and I want to take care of you. Is that so bad?” he asked as he took my hand and pulled me up off the bed and held me tightly against him.

“Mmm, nothing wrong with it at all,” I said as I reached up and placed a soft kiss where his jaw and neck met. “I just have one request though.”

“And what would that be, Sweetness?”

“That you join me.”

“I think I can arrange that,” he said lowering his face and covering my lips with his. Without breaking the kiss, he picked me up and carried me to the bathroom.

Setting me back down on my feet, we began to undress each other, taking our time and savoring every moment as we kissed and touched until we were both bare. Edward had dimmed the light in the room, giving it a soft glow similar to that of candle light.

“No candles?” I teased, leaning my head back, allowing him better access to the spot on my neck where he was currently placing languid open mouthed kisses.

“Nope. Remember you are the only woman who has ever been here. So I am totally unprepared for setting up romantic moments. But you can be sure I will rectify that as soon as I can because I plan to have plenty of them here with you.”

“You’re gonna spoil me, Edward.”

“That’s the plan, Sweetness. Now let’s get you in the water before it gets cold.”

No comments:

Post a Comment