Saturday, January 14, 2012

Big OOPS!!

Hi everyone,

Well I am writing this while being just a little embarrassed. I somehow messed up the settings between my Polyvore and blog settings and it made it where every time I did something in my Polyvore account it posted it automatically on my blog and sent out an email.

The bad news is, well you guys got some crazy posts that I never intended for you to. LOL And the good news is that I have fixed it and that because of my "oops" some of you got a sneak peak at some pictures early and have a clue about the up coming Memories of Christmas Past epilogue.

Anyways, sorry if all the crazy posts was annoying. It is taken care of now. I hope you are having a great weekend, check back on Monday when I will have a teaser for the next chapter of Memories of Christmas Past.

Thanks for reading!!!

eternally addicted

No comments:

Post a Comment