Sunday, September 12, 2010

HI,everyone, I just wanted to take a minute and thank some friends for the help they have given me. First of all I have to thank Hope4more and MyBella for all the help they have given me with the story itself. I wouldn't be able to do this without them.

Next I have to thank bnljwl for all the help she gave me in setting this blog up. I had no idea the difference between a gadget and a widget until she showed me, much less how to put them on this blog and make them function properly.

Then I have to thank BtrflyOnGreySt41 for setting up the ipod mix player with the songs featured in the story. She not only set it up, but she has offered to update it for me. So I thank her for that.

Last but not least medusainny, thank you for showing me how to put the music player on my blog and for reading stuff for me here and there when I needed someone in a hurry. But most of all, for sharing your Friday morning coffee with me. I am honored!!

I also can't leave out NoelleSeven, les16, tahughes28657, and anonymouslysufferingfromOCD . The support and cheering on you guys give me is so so appreciated!!

You are all awesome and amazing!!
XOXOX
EA~

No comments:

Post a Comment