Sunday, January 23, 2011

Truths, Lies and Alibis, chapter 23 teaser

All the images and words from my morning with Edward came rushing back to me. I remembered our love making and conversation after. Running my hand over his tattoo as we made love and him asking me to move in with him permanently, had made it a wonderful, blissful morning. Edward wasn’t the only one who had begun to think about our future and what would happen after this case was settled. I had too, and even though I hadn’t said it at the time, I was thrilled that he was too. I suddenly wished I had told him so that he knew just how badly I wanted that too. Because now to even think for one second that it might never happen was painful beyond anything I’d ever experienced. The thought of never seeing Edward again hurt much worse than what I’d been through with Garrett. The only other time in my life I’d experienced a pain that would come close to never seeing Edward again was when my grandfather had passed away. No. I refused to believe that we had met only to be taken away from each other now. I wouldn’t give up. There was a way out of this and I was determined to find it. I just had to stay strong and hold on knowing that he was doing everything he could to find me.

1 comment:

  1. I cant wait for the chapter. I love the Honeymoon picture it is awesome.

    ReplyDelete