Sunday, January 30, 2011

VALENTINE'S DAY COUNTDOWN















Hi, I hope this finds all of you well and happy. I just wanted to let you know about the Valentine's Day one shot countdown I am participating in. It begins this Tuesday February first. There will be two one shots posted a day until February fourteenth, Valentine's Day.

Also on Valentine's Day a collaboration short story that has been written by all of us taking part in the countdown will be posted. The collaboration fic is titled, The Misplaced Love Letter

My one shot is titled, My Forever Valentine. I hope you come check out my one shot as well as all the others. I am sure they will all be awesome.

Here is the link to the countdown and the banner for the collaboration can be seen above. Drop by and let us know what you think. I am sure there will be lots of reading enjoyment to be had.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6618121/1/

No comments:

Post a Comment