Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Truths, Lies and Alibis, chapter 26 teaser #2

Hey everyone, I know its been a little while since the last chapter posted. Real life got kinda crazy on me and it kept me from writing. But the good news is real life is back to normal and the next chapter is ready to be posted Friday morning. So since I kept you waiting I thought I'd give ya a second teaser.

See you all Friday!!

Eternally Addicted.


“Damn it, Bella,” he sighed in annoyance while tugging on his hair. “I want you to listen and listen good.”

I slowly nodded letting him know that I was.

“First you need to know I am not upset with you. Second, you need to know that my life has been forever changed because you are in it and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I love you so much and I would do anything for you and no matter what it might be that I do, I do it because I want to. I could have chosen to walk away at any time. But I didn’t then and I won’t now. You could never be a burden to me. As far as I am concerned you are perfect to me and for me. Tell me something and you have to be completely honest with me. Will you do that?”

“Yes,” I answered softly. I could see a fire and determination burning in his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment