Sunday, February 27, 2011

Truths, Lies and Alibis Chapter 27 teaser







“Oh really,” I said, pushing him over onto his back and running my hands across his chest.

“Really,” he said. His voice was husky and dripping with desire now that we had gotten the heavy stuff out of the way.

“Well, what about the rest of my clothes?” I asked as I crawled on top of him and straddled his waist, clad in nothing more than a bra and panties.

“Mmmmm,” he purred as he grasped my hips and scooted them back far enough for me to feel his very excited state of arousal. “I think they will have to go too.” And with that he sat up and licked the swell of my breast along the edge of my lace bra as his hands slid up my back and undid the clasp. He pushed the straps off my shoulders and tossed the bra across the room not caring where it landed. “Lift up,” he growled softly as he practically tore my panties off me. He removed his boxers and pulled me back to him in the same position I had been in before. “Now where were we?” he asked as he skimmed his nose along my collar bone before dipping his head and taking my breast in his mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment