Wednesday, February 2, 2011

VOTE FOR TLA!!

Hi everyone, it seems some of my most loyal readers and dear friends have been bragging about Truths, Lies, and Alibis on some of the other fic websites and blogs.

I am beyond honored that they have gotten TLA nominated to be in the running for this month's read along over on the Indie Fic Pimp blog.

The read along is where those who follow Indie Fic get together and they read along the story they have selected on Twitter. They chat through their tweets about it, give their opinions on what they think will happen, say their likes and dislikes and so on. It's like story time fan fic style.

My dear friend and fellow fan fic author, les 16, has left an amazing review for TLA on Indie Fic's blog. I urge you to go check it out. I will never have the words to thank her for the all the amazing things she said about TLA and thank you seems completely inadequate. And in the mean time if you'd like to see TLA get chosen for this month's read along then you can go to the link below and vote for it.

Thanks so much to all of you for your love and support of Truths, Lies, and Alibis. I can't even begin to tell you how much it means to me.

See ya on Friday,
eternally addicted



Link to vote

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SHYMRPQ


Link to Indie Fic's blog

http://indieficpimp.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment