Sunday, December 11, 2011

Memories of Christmas Past, teaser and polyvore for chapter 3.

Here is your teaser for chapter 3. See you Friday when it posts!!

“I missed you,” Edward said softly while pulling me down on the blanket next to him.

He buried his nose in my hair and I could hear him inhaling deeply. He’d told me he loved the smell of my coconut scented shampoo and body wash.

“Mmm, I missed you too,” I whispered as I rolled to my side and snuggled up against him.

“Thank you for the picnic dinner. It was perfect.” He placed a kiss on the top of my head and wrapped his arms around me tighter.

“Well when you’d said you’d had a crazy week I figured the last thing you needed was to be sitting in a crowded restaurant and I thought a picnic would be better than take out. And besides it’s so quiet here and it’s—”

“Our spot,” he said, finishing the sentence for me as he rolled me onto my back.

I gasped softly as his lips skimmed down the slope of my throat until he reached the spot where it met my shoulder. He switched between gentle sucking and wet open mouthed kisses that sent shivers down my spine.

I could feel my heart thumping wildly in my chest and my hands tugging on his hair as his lips traveled even lower until they were kissing the top of the valley where my breasts came together. Soon his mouth was traveling back up and along the sensitive skin of my neck.

“I love you,” he whispered, stopping as he reached the corner of my lips.

“I love you too,” I breathed, hardly able to speak due to the sensations he was stirring within me.

We remained like that for a while, kissing and making out like a couple of high school kids. When his hand crept up under the hem of my shirt I thought perhaps he wanted to make love right here by the lake.

I’d never made love outside or in any public place for that matter, but with Edward it somehow seemed incredibly perfect and I knew if he wanted to I wouldn’t stop him.

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment